We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the developing and maintenance of our Android Application.
Your primary focus will be the development of Android application and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build the next version of our
- Translate designs and
wire framesinto high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- +1 year of applied experience developing Android apps using Java.
- Experienced in Object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience using Version Control tools, such as Git.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of Java, the Android SDK, Android Studio, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Relationship Building
The ability and willingness to develop and exploit a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team.
The ability to gather relevant information, noticerelationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.Customer Orientation
The ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment and the willingness to respond quickly and positively to change.
The ability to speak and write so as to be clearly understood by others using appropriate language, vocabulary and style.
The willingness to move things forward by taking action without needing to be asked and with our undue escalation.
- Achievement Orientation
The determination to set oneself and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations.
Preferred academic level required: BSc. in Computer Science